Total Views


Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Biomech Creepy Critters

As always, I am exploring different techniques to generate concepts. Here are a few bio-mechanical concepts that were conceived from a few scribbler too sketches. You may recognize the shapes from some thumbnails in an earlier post. These designs were inspired by the Ridley Scott film Prometheus and the concept art for the film Battle Los Angeles done by artist Paul Gerrard. www.gerrardart.com I also want to credit and give a shout out to artist Miguel Lopez http://devilminercom.blogspot.com/ He was kind enough to share some of his goodies with me and inspire me to explore another avenue to generate more art. If your not familiar with his work ,please do yourself a favor and check him out. Miguel is very talented and I am sure we will hear more about him in the near future. Oh and lets not forget the Godfather of Bio-Mech design: H.R. Giger:) Gotta give credit where credit is due:) Bio_Mech_animal002 Bio_Mech_animal001 Bio_Mech_animal003

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.