Total Views


Saturday, August 11, 2012

Some more speed sculpting

Here is some kind of wierd Alien mutation thing I came up with during my breaks at work today. just kind of sculpting away and testing different brushes to see what they do. No real direction was planned, but I kind of like the shapes that I came up with. I think it's pretty freaky looking , so I am sure I will want to render it out in photoshop. From the side it looks like an alien pooping out another alien, lol I guess I want it to be more of a morphing mutating thing. Alien_concept_8_11_2012

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.