Total Views


Thursday, August 2, 2012

color keys and Z-brush 4R4

This is a paint over and texture pass of a crude Google sketchup model. I gave it a few different color passes to experiment with time of day and mood. Below that was some practice using my new upgrade to Z-brush 4r4. This creature bust was the same model with features morphed and pulled a bit. loving this new upgrade and looking forward to trying out the rest of the new features. City_enviro_mood_color_key z-brush4r4_8_2_2012

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.