Total Views


Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ball Point pen doodles

It's been awhile since I sketched with Ball Point pen. I have dozens of Hard cover blackbook sketchbooks filled with ball point pen sketches in nearly every color. I forgot how much I like that medium. I been hooked on Prismacolors col-erase line , but I think I'll start sketching in pen more often or at least alternate between the two. The sketches are followed by some character development thumbnails that I did for a few clients as style test. Enjoy:) 2012_sketchbook_021 Illustration_Test_RafRivera_thumbs Plasticwax_test_silo_Rafael_Rivera

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.