Total Views


Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Creature from out of the Mist.

I fell asleep a few nights ago while watching Stephen king's The Mist directed by Frank Darabont. This guys been dying to get out of my head ever since. lol This one started out as a z-brush sketch done with dynamesh option turned on in z-brush 4r4, then painted in photoshop cs6. Towards the end of the piece I uploaded Anthony Jones tool presets (which you can get for free and watch a quick video demo at the schoolism site. http://schoolism.com/?share=r0qv2 The presets were cool to play around with. If you have CS6, copy and paste the link above and check 'em out. I have been enrolled in Anthony's creature design course for the last few weeks, and I must say it is so much fun, and I am learning tons. I highly recommend the course to anyone who wants to step up their creature designs. Plus Anthony is super talented, so your learning from someone who is very good at what they do. O.K., so here's my creature, Thanks for stopping by:) Z_Mist_creature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.