Total Views


Friday, August 6, 2010

Deadly Mai Lin

I named her Mai Lin after a cute little Vietnamese 2 year old that I met while working at as a cashier at a Vietnamese take out restaurant when I was a teen. She would get the cooks angry, because she would yell out the names of dishes and they would think someone placed an order so they would cook the dish. This worked in my favor, since I got to eat it, so it would not go to waste. We were an awesome team, me and my baby faced gangsta Mai Lin.

Deadly_Mai_Lin

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.