Total Views


Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Django Unchained Sketch

Here is a sketch study of Jamie Foxx as Django from Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained. This was meant to be a warm up study for a bigger piece I am working on. The finished caricature will be a full body shot, but I like to warm up with some quick studies of the actors face before I get started painting. I be posting the completed painting soon, but you can enjoy this one for now:) Thanks for stopping by!!! Django_Study001

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.