Total Views


Monday, September 30, 2013

Tattoo Art

So there are some people that don't know that as well as doing my concept art and illustrations , I am also a Tattoo artist for over 15 years now. I even owned a shop for a short period of time in west Springfield Mass, that was a very successful award winning shop. I am currently working at Tattoo Expression, in Pelham Alabama. Address: 3180 Pelham Pkwy, Pelham, AL 35124, Shop Phone:(205) 620-0580 You can find me there Thursday thru Saturday from 2:00 till 9:00 and on Sundays from 2:00 till 7:00. Come down and check me out if your in the area and looking to get some ink. Here are a few examples of my work amd more can be found on my website Here. If you come in for a consultation and your idea is something I don't do, no worries we got a group of talented individuals , and I'll make sure you get pointed in the right direction:) You can check out Tattoo Expression's Facebook page Here. Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy!!! broken-heart Sir-Harley Autism_tatt001 baby-boy_portrait Celtic-circle ladybug Hello-Sunshine Penny-Granny desolation_wip Telisha_granddad So_Much_Graf DJ_Headet Tommy_Two_Tone Eagle001 Brat-boy JoeJoe

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.