Total Views


Thursday, September 5, 2013

Vampire

Here is a recent commission I did for a very talented actress who also happens to be my Big Sis. Here she is as a fan favorite creature of the night, a blood sucking Vampire. She may seem scary here, but she really is a sweetheart in real life. Here name is Elizabeth Rivera, you can check out her IMDB profile Here. Go show here page some love, and if your a Producer or Director in search of talent , hire her. Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy!!!! Liz_Vampire_001

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.