Total Views


Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Basket ball playing Mechs, Androids, and Robots

Here are a few speed paintings I did all with a Mech theme to them. This first concept is an homage to basketball great, number 23 of The Chicago Bulls, Michael "Air" Jordan. This started out as a quick digital sculpt in z-brush to pull out some interesting shapes that I could paint over. He even has his Nikeez on:) Air_Mech_Mike001 next, this concept started out as a photo bashing, then painted over to give me a Riot police of the future. Not sure if it's a droid or a man in the suit. DARIOT_POPO001 and last but not least a sexy cyborg:) Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy!!!! Cyborg_female_4_18_13

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This started out as a quick digital sculpt in z-brush to pull out some interesting shapes that I could paint over. He even has his Nikeez on:)prediksi bola liga inggris malam ini

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.