Total Views


Thursday, July 12, 2012

Creature Concept

This is the dragon design that I posted as a sneak peek in the last post. Below it is the first pass based on the thumbnail on the upper left corner. As you can see the horns and wing did not make sense with the anatomy so they got scrapped for a better design. I used a picture of a plate of BBQ Chicken and Beef ribs that me and my wife made for the 4th of July for my color pallet. Proof that inspiration can come from anywhere:) This was done as an exercise for Anthony Jones's creature design course on Schoolism.com Draco_awakening001 Thumbnail-refinementWIP ScribblerToo_creature_thumbs001

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.