Total Views


Saturday, November 5, 2011

Caricature demo

Quick caricature demo I did for my artist friend, Ricky Ranson at work today. Not paying attention to proportions, but showing him my techniques. This took about 30-40 minutes in photoshop using nothing but a soft air brush. From here I would fix all the proprtions, tighten things up and maybe texture. It was enough for now to give the artist the basic starting point to working this way.

Caricature-Demo_color

Caricature-Demo_Greyscale

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.