Total Views


Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pacquiao Vs. Marquez

Having fun exploring the different brushes in Corel Painter 12. I decided to do a caricature of two of the baddest fighters of this generation, Manny "Pac-Man Pacquiao and Juan Manuel "Dynamita (Dynamite)" Marquez. This was the third time these two met in the ring, and as always they went to war leaving fans torn as to who actualy won. Personally I felt Marquez pulled off the win even though Pacquiao got the decision. Here is a caricature of the two warriors followed by a process shot and two pics of the real men.

Pacquiao_vs_MarquezIII

Pacquiao_vs_MarquezIII_WIP

Manny-Pacquiao-vs-Marquez-3-Round-result-300x203

Manny-Pacquiao-vs-Marquez-3-560x316

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.