Total Views


Saturday, October 3, 2015

Stan Lee and Spidey

It's been awhile since my last post.  Been busy with client work and not much time for personal pieces.  I finally had a minute to finish up this painting (or at least, this is as far as I am going to take it).  Stan "the man" Lee taking a selfie with your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.  I can go on for ever about how inspirational this man has been to myself and so many, so rather than ramble on, I will simply say "Nuff' Said" .  Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy!!!!


1 comment:

Risa Diaz said...

Love this one especially you were always good at drawing Spiderman

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.