Total Views


Sunday, August 23, 2015

Pin Up Art

This one took me a good part of the year to complete, on and off between client work.  At one point I almost gave up on it all together.  Glad I kept messing with it though.  I don't usually work things to this level of realism, but I felt this piece looked better this way than my usual loose painterly look.  I used Painter 2015 and Photoshop cs6, With Artist Mike Thompson's Corel painter Workspace and brushes. Thanks for checking it out, Enjoy !!!!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.