Total Views


Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Scapegoat

This creature design came about by choosing random words and then trying to make something out of it. The words that were generated were Ram, Bull, Buck, Banyan Tree, Ember, Hot Coals, and Fog / Vapor. kind of challenging, but a great way to come up with topics to draw and paint. Once I had my words , I thought up a quick story / subject matter to give me more to go on. I knew I wanted to do a creature design, so I went with the first thing that popped into my mind, which was an image of a Devil or Demon messing around with the burning bush of the Moses story from the book Of Exodus in The Bible. It looks like he may not be able to get free anytime soon. Below is the creature concept followed by the sketch and the initial value block in. Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy!!!! Scapegoat_Painting_copy_002 Scapegoat_Sketch Scapegoat_greyscale_wip

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.