Total Views


Monday, February 24, 2014

Pin-ups, Prints and Phone Cases

So I bought an awesome strathmore sketchbook that is hardcover with cream colored pages, I'm gonna fill it up with nothing but sexy pin-ups and then give it to a friend of mine as a present. I intend on scanning every page in and publishing it as a sketchbook that will be available to the public as well. Below is a couple of pics taken from my phone of the first few pages. 2014-02-21 18.49.23 2014-02-21 18.49.44 Also if any of you out there are interest in purchasing my work in the form of prints or phone cases for IPads and Samsung Galaxy phones, head on over to my store at the InPrint website. I wanna thank all of the artist that voted me in to the store, I really appreciate it :) Below is a few screen grabs of the prints and phone cases that are available so far. I will be adding more as I get them resized and uploaded. All Prints are gallery-quality giclée art print on 100% cotton rag archival paper, printed with archival inks. You can order at this link here. Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy!!! INPRINT003 INPRINT001 INPRINT002

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.