Total Views


Saturday, February 1, 2014

Bruce Lee

A caricature of The man, The legend, kung-Fu master Bruce Lee. What more can i say about this amazing person that left us at way too early of an age. Here are some of my favorite bruce Lee quotes followed by my painting. Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy!!!! Obey the principles without being bound by them. To me, the extraordinary aspect of martial arts lies in its simplicity. The easy way is also the right way, and martial arts is nothing at all special; the closer to the true way of martial arts, the less wastage of expression there is. Using no way as a way, having no limitation as limitation. You just wait. I'm going to be the biggest Chinese Star in the world. Showing off is the fool's idea of glory. A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough. I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind. If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done. Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick. Bruce-Lee

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.