Total Views


Saturday, January 19, 2013

How To Train Your Dragon

The title should really be "How to train your artist" One way I like to train is by going through some of my movies and taking screen grabs from the film that I find have interesting compositions or color that I can benefit from. In this case Dreamworks, How to Train Your Dragon. I try to keep these studies at about an hour or so each. Theses eight thumbnails are done small but at a widescreen aspect ratio. I blew them up a bit here so they are easier to view. Below them is a graffiti piece, work in progress that I will be finishing up soon as well. Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy!!! How-To-train-your-Dragon_Thumbnails_1-4 How-To-train-your-Dragon_Thumbnails_5-8 Future_Rough_Rider_wip

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.