Total Views


Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Giants

This concept started off as a page of random silhouette thumbnails. The idea here is that this race of people captures giants and turn them into beast of burden that can better serve their needs. These big guys are not much of a threat without their limbs and maybe some device that inhibits the thoughts. I intend to explore this further and perhaps refine the idea better. The persective and anatomy is not perfect, but it works as an initial idea. Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy!!! Captured_Giant_001 Captured_Giant_closeup

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.