Total Views


Thursday, October 6, 2011

Starring Sonya Devereaux issue #2 is a wrap

I just handed in the final colored pages of the comic Starring Sonya Devereaux #2 titled " Vampire Academy 4" Follow the face book page by the same name to keep up to date on the upcoming news of this extremely funny comic series. written by my good friend Todd livingston and Nick Capetanakis, illustrated by talented twin team: Brenden and Brian Fraim, and colored by me: Rafael Rivera a.k.a. DARAF

SSD2_20_final

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.