Total Views


Monday, August 17, 2015

Wicked Kulture

Here is a sneak peek for some initial designs I am working on for Wicked Kulture's Bone Headz line.  These designs are not being used, but they were initial designs I sent to the client, We are working on a bunch of stuff together that will be even more awesome.  You can check out Ricky Carralero 's Wicked Kulture site Here.  And follow them on F.B. Here.  Stay tuned for more from me and my collaboration with this awesome company :)  Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy !!!!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.