Total Views


Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Bat Creature

I Decided to leave this creepy thing sketchy and painterly for now. The face was patterned after one of those Sphynx cats, which I always found kinda of creepy because they are hairless. LOL Below is the painting followed by the sketch. while your here please don't forget to click on this link that will take you to the Skechoholic site, and vote for my book to get published by hitting the Push to shelf button, and also sharing it with friends:) All supporters of the book will be added to a list in the book's credits. Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy!!! Bat-Creature_11_13_13color Bat-Creature_11_13_13

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.