Total Views


Thursday, July 4, 2013

Nick Nolte and Eddie Murphy

48 Hrs. is a 1982 American action comedy film directed by Walter Hill, starring Nick Nolte and Eddie Murphy as a cop and convict, respectively, who team up to catch a cop-killer. The title refers to the amount of time they have to solve the crime. This was Murphy's film debut (in a Golden Globe Award-nominated role), and Joel Silver's first film as a film producer. What a great comedy team these guys make. Below is my caricature of the two actors followed by an earlier WIP version. Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy!!! 48_Hours_001

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.