Total Views


Thursday, July 11, 2013

MegaMind, Despicable Me, Rio and some random art stuff

Bout time I dump some more art on this blog:) Here are some thumbnail composition studies from animated movies: Rio, Megamind, and despicable Me. I love doing these little thumbs, I find them fun and always feel I learn a bunch when I do them. MegaMind_Thumbnails7_4_2013 next is another bird study from a photo I took at the Birmingham Zoo a few weeks ago:) This guy looks like something from pre-history. Photo-Studies_6_25_13_04 And last, some really cool experiments that I intend on painting over and turning into something more concrete very soon. They were generated using Silk Interactive generative art. Once you start messing around with it, it gets addictive. Very fun, check it out, here. Thanks for stopping by:) Enjoy!!!! crazy experiment04 crazy experiment05 crazy experiment06 crazy experiment07 crazy experiment crazy experiment02 crazy experiment03

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.