Total Views


Tuesday, December 18, 2012

New Sci-Fi Concept art magazine

A new Magazine titled Sci-Fi Concept Art and Literature Review from Publisher Ian Blaza is now available. You can check it out at this address: SFCALR Magazine | Sci-Fi Concept Art http://www.sfcalr-mag.com/issue-one-available-now/ This issue has galleries that focus on Sci-Fi environments and land vehicles. I have a few of my pieces in this issue as well as art from some other very talented guys from all over the globe. There is also an exclusive interview with Stargate designer James Robbins, Artists Wayne Haag and Justine Fields. You’ll also find reviews of the latest Sci-Fi literature and much more. Below is a pic of the cover as well as a couple of pages that showcase 2 of my contributions to this issue. Enjoy, and go download it, you won't be dissapointed:) SFCALR_mag_cover SFCALR_mag_int_02 SFCALR_mag_int_01

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.