Total Views


Saturday, September 8, 2012

Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, and Lil Wayne

Here are a couple sketches of rap stars Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, and lil' Wayne. I just sketched these out to stay loose, then I decided to do a tonal value painting over The Kanye sketch. One of the assignments in the Jason Seiler caricature course at schoolism was to take one of Jason's sketches and do a tonal painting over his pencils. I thought it would benefit me more to practice over my own sketches though. here they are, enjoy!!! Kanye_tonal_study sketches_9_7_2012

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.