Total Views


Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Monochromatic Study

This is another assignment from Jason Seiler's Caricature course on Schoolism. This time a Monochrome painting study of a model the Jason provided. I guess this guys name is Lupe. At least that's what the file was named. There were other pics, but I just loved this guys face. Great shapes and details to play off of. Below is the sketch done with red prismacolor col-erase pencil and then scanned in a painted in Photoshop. Thanks for stopping by, enjoy!!!! Lupe_pencils_001 Lupe_monochrome_study_001

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.