Total Views


Thursday, September 20, 2012

Kim Kardashian

From Wikipedia: Kimberly Noel "Kim" Kardashian (born October 21, 1980 is an American socialite, reality television star, model and occasional actress. She is known for starring in Keeping Up with the Kardashians, the E! reality series that she shares with her family, and its spin-offs including Kourtney and Kim Take New York. Here is my caricature of Kim followed by the photo I used for reference. I started this out in Photoshop cs6, and I wanted to get a painterly look, but stay away from from the usual custom textured brushes I made for myself in Photoshop, So I carried the painting over to Corel painter 12 and used several of the oil brushes and the Acrylic captured bristle brush to achieve this look. I wanted it to remain fairly loose, so I'm pretty happy with the outcome. Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy!!! Kim_caricature_practice_001 106691451

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.