Total Views


Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tim and Johnny update

I got to do a little more on my Tim Burton and Johnny Depp caricature today. Hopefully I will be able to finish it soon, but I am taking my time and working on it in between work and Anthony Jones's creature design course on schoolism which I started earlier this week. It's a lot of fun and I highly recommend the course. The first lesson assignments called for some thumbnails of a dragon creature which we'll be finishing at the end of the nine weeks. Below is the caricature which still has a way to go, followed by my first assignment and more scribbler too sketches. Tim-and-Johnny-progress Dragon_Thumbnails001 Dragon_Thumbnails002 Sketchertoo_experiment018 Sketchertoo_experiment017 Sketchertoo_experiment016 Sketchertoo_experiment015

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.