Total Views


Monday, June 18, 2012

Sketchy Ladies, Scribbler Too, and The Silver Cord

I was excited to recieve my copy of a book I worked on a few years ago titled "The Silver Cord" You can read an online version of the book and find out how to order a printed copy at www.silver-cord.net There is also a link to a kickstarter page where you can help get the rest of the project out there, so head over to the site and learn all about it. Below is a two page spread that I painted for the book. Pencils by my friend and artist Steve Masseroni. SC.B1.pg.0010&0011CR Next are a few figure drawing studies I did to stay loose at work this past Saturday 2012_sketchbook_008 2012_sketchbook_009 2012_sketchbook_010 2012_sketchbook_011 2012_sketchbook_012 These next couple of thumbnails were done in an online sketching program called Scribbler Too. Look it up, it's pretty addicting. I just spend a few seconds on each of these to try it out, I intend on messing around with it more. Sketchertoo_experiment001 Sketchertoo_experiment002 Sketchertoo_experiment003 Sketchertoo_experiment004 Sketchertoo_experiment005 Sketchertoo_experiment006 Sketchertoo_experiment007

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.