Total Views


Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Johnny Depp and Tim Burton W.I.P.

Here is a work in progress shot of the Johnny Depp and Tim Burton caricature I am working on followed by some more Scribbler Too experiments. I think Johnny Depp and Tim Burton will end up being a series of studies for me. They have worked together on a number of movies that I enjoyed and I have a few reference pics that made it hard for me to decide which one I wanted to work on. I may as well do them all. Johnnyand-Tim_wip Sketchertoo_experiment008 Sketchertoo_experiment009 Sketchertoo_experiment010 Sketchertoo_experiment011 Sketchertoo_experiment012 Sketchertoo_experiment013 Sketchertoo_experiment014

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.