Total Views


Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Shamayim

A concept I put together after watching Thor and looking at the Art Of Thor Book. That explains the "rainbow bridge looking thing" lol The title Shamayim is taken for the Hebrew word for heaven or sky in the bible. I chose to put a few traditional christian symbols in there like , the tree and the couple in the lower left foreground. The floating thingies were loosely inspired by the movie Knowing that starred actor Nicholas Cage. I tried to give the sea an other worldly glass like appearance and the technology is meant to look otherworldly as well. Thanks for looking Shamayim_002_final

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.