Total Views


Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Jules Winnfield and Vincent Vega

"Whether or not what we experienced was an 'According to Hoyle' miracle is insignificant. What is significant is that I felt the touch of God. God got involved".-Jules Winnfield Actor John Travolta as Vincent Vega and Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield in Quentin Tarantino's masterpiece, Pulp Fiction. Done in Corel Painter 12 Jules_and_Vincent001 The super quick and dirty sketch and block in. Jules_and_Vincent001_sketch The ref pic from a movie still PulpFiction_182Pyxurz and some cool Pulp Fiction collectibles. 5828631682_41661fcd60_b

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.