Total Views


Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Enviro times two

Working on both of these pieces simultaneously, a technique I picked up watching Feng Zhu's Design Cinema on You Tube. I really enjoy this "knocking two birds off with one stone" approach. Whenever I felt like I did not know what direction to go in with one piece I would jump on to the other one. I also quickly noticed the advantages of taking your eyes away from one piece and when I returned to it, I would quickly spot areas that needed adjusting. Besides that I was twice as productive. Give it a try:) Screen-grab_05-08-12_Rafael-Rivera

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.