Total Views


Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Year Of The Dragon

This being the Chinese Year of the Dragon gave me an idea for this piece. I also took some ideas from some of John Carpenters movies, specifically Big trouble in little China, and They Live. The idea of an underground world of magic and demons came from Big Trouble and the portal to take you there came from They live. I intentionally left it pretty rough, so it is still more of a painting sketch. Below, the piece is followed by some more quick thumbnail sketches done on my tablet.

The-Lost-Orient

SC20120410-221947

Fwd:

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.