Total Views


Thursday, April 26, 2012

Forest Giant

This started out as a speed sculpt in z-brush 4R3 using the dynamesh feature, which I love because it allows you to free yourself of all the technical jargin, so you can just focus on your creativity. I am curently taking Michael Defeo's z-brush course on the schoolism site, and I intend on taking Danny Williams course at Imaginarium, when I'm done, I already checked out a workshop from Danny and it was awesome, I learned tons. Here is my forest guy, followed by a work in progress of the original sculpt. forest-dude001 forest-dude002

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.