Total Views


Thursday, April 26, 2012

Abstract Environments

Here are a series of unique environment thumbnails that I generated by using some abstract compositions as a starting point. I have fun coming up with something from the chaos of the abstract shapes. I get to generate ideas that I may not have normally come up with by letting the abstract shapes dictate the direction of the image and it's components. Below the thumbnails are the nine abstract compositions I made to paint over. Absract-thumbnails_april2012_color Absract-thumbnails_april2012_01

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.