I just started a 9 week Z-brush course at schoolism.com with instructor Michael Defeo. Very excited to take these classes, the instructor explains everything in a very user friendly manner. He has done character design for Blue Sky studio's Robots, Ice Age, Despicable Me and much more. You can see his work on his blog, some very cool stuff. http://michaeldefeo.blogspot.com/
The first assignment was to sculpt a rough character bust based on Defeo's drawing. We will be adding hair and other geometry as we go on. Below is the beginning of my assignment.
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (27)
- ► 2013 (75)
- Tommy Lee Jones as Agent K
- Tommy Lee Jones Progress shots
- Some sketchy ladies
- Crash landing in the forest
- Stylized z-brush sketch
- Forest Enviro
- Z-brush class with Michael Defeo
- Christopher Walken final
- Christopher Walken Update
- Christopher Walken caricature W.I.P.
- R.I.P. Jean Giraud AKA Moebius
- Quick update
- Dames and The Droids That Love Them
- ▼ March (13)
- ► 2011 (111)
- ► 2010 (93)
- ► 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (28)
- I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.