Total Views


Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tommy Lee Jones as Agent K

Tommy Lee Jones (born September 15, 1946) is an American actor and film director. He has received three Academy Award nominations, winning one as Best Supporting Actor for the 1993 thriller film The Fugitive.

His notable film roles include federal marshal Samuel Gerard in The Fugitive and its sequel U.S. Marshals, the villain "Two-Face" in Batman Forever, terrorist William Strannix in Under Siege, Agent K in the Men in Black films, former Texas Ranger Woodrow F. Call in Lonesome Dove, Ed Tom Bell in No Country for Old Men, a Texas Ranger in Man of the House and rancher Pete Perkins in The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada. Jones has also portrayed real-life figures such as businessman Howard Hughes, executed murderer Gary Gilmore, Oliver Lynn in Coal Miner's Daughter and baseball great Ty Cobb.

Below is the finished piece ( you can see the process shots on the last post) of Tommy Lee Jones playing Agent K from The Men In Black movies. I created a few custom brushes in photoshop that had a nice texture and painterly look to them. I have to thank Artist and art teacher Bobby Chiu for teaching me how to make these kinds of brushes, I took his painting course at Schoolism.com last year and learned tons. I shared a close-up that allows you to see some of the texture from the brushes.

Tommy_Lee_Jones001

Tommy_Lee_Jones_detail

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.