Total Views


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Vectors and Finals

I wrapped up my digital painting course with Bobby Chiu today. Here are the last three assignments.
This first one was a lecture on drawing in vectors and using photoshop's pen tool.

Lesson7_vectors

Next was a quick lesson on sketching a rough in color, that will later serve as a foundation sketch for a finished piece.

Lesson8_painting-in-color

Then the final illustration, which is a copy of an original piece by Bobby Chiu.

Lesson9_Final

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.