Total Views


Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Digital painting

Here are some of the assignments I comleted so far for Bobby Chiu's digital painting course at Schoolism.
This first one called for me to colorize Bobby's greyscale image. I love this painting of his, it was used as the cover for Bobby Chiu's Guy sketches book.

Bobby_Chui_Lesson2

Next two were both texture assignments. Bobby provided the sketch and painting that I had to texturize using the techniques taught.

Lesson3_texture

Lesson4_textures_pt2

These were fun to do and I said in an earlier post I highly recommend the course to anyone regardless of experience.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.