Total Views


Friday, May 21, 2010

Artist Profile / interview

I want to send a special thanks to my friend Mike Todasco and the guys over at the Sketch Maven site for the showcasing my interview/ work on their site. Sketch Maven is a huge Comic Book marketplace on the web (the biggest in fact), they ut up new artist profiles every Tuesday and Friday, so stop by and take a look through the rest of the site while you're there.
The links to my interview are:
Long URL: http://www.sketchmaven.com/cms.php?&content=Rafael_Rivera
Short URL: http://bit.ly/SMART26
I briefly mention a project I am working on at the end of the interview with my long time partner in crime, Scott Madden. Here is a little teaser page for you to check out. I'll share more when I can, Scott and I have tons of stuff we'll be working on in the future and last I heard there are a few Hollywood types showing some interest in our stuff, so stay tuned, it's gonna be craaaaaazzzzzzyyyyy.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Bestet, the once & future Vampyre Queen of the Clan of the Scarab, she never looked that good in my head - and I have helluva imagination! - You rocked this one, my brutha - can't wait to see them all in technicolor glory!

DARAF said...

The Queens are coming to life brutha. I have ideas for pin-up pieces of each of them also.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.