Total Views


Monday, February 11, 2008

Bagged and Boarded the movie

My good friend writter/director Ralph Suarez of Warm Milk Productions commissioned me to do a title logo for his film, Bagged and Boarded. You can check out all the details about the film by clicking on the title of this blog entry above, or check out Ralphy's production diary blog here http://ralphyfilm.blogspot.com/
I also have an earlier blog post that shows some of the character concepts I did for the film as well. The movie takes place in a comic shop, so he wanted a logo that resembled a comic book title. I send Ralphy some sketches, and he decided to use this one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.