Total Views


Monday, September 24, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to My Blog. I finally decided to give in and start one of my own. Anyone that knows me ,knows that I am a sketchaholic. I intend to update this blog regularly, so I hope you stop by often and feel free to leave a comment. I will be posting daily practice sketches and exercises that I do to keep my skill level up and also help to keep those creative juices flowing. This is also a good excuse for me to continue experimenting with style and versatility. For more of my work please visit my site http://www.woundedlamb.com/
Fell free to sign the site guestbook and let me know you stopped by.
So enough talk already ,let's get started:
My preferred weapon of choice is the ball point pen. It forces me to be exact and allows for a good translation of mind to hand and paper, without the crutch of an eraser.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.