Total Views


Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Mech Suits and Plein Air Painting

I finished up this Mech today after taking my laptop to the park for some Plein Air painting. The Mech sort of reminds me of the anime Guyver. I still have a bunch of the VHS's somewhere:) Mech_AI_383 These thumbnail studies were done for Noah Bradley's 12 week summer boot camp. This was not easy to do digitally. I took an umbrella with me to try and block the glare on the screen, but to no avail. I could not tell what colors I was using at all. Still it was a great exercise and I will definitely do more when I can, hopefully with a better set up. Plein-Air_thumbs6_11_13

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.