Total Views


Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Zbrush Ant Creature

An Antman that wears a slug on his head???, Why not. I did this after watching the awesome Bryan Wynia do a few demos in a CG Workshop that CG Society released recently. Started out as a sculpt in z-brush, Then taken into photoshop and duplicated several times to come up with some variations on the same theme. I picked the thumbnail I liked the most and went back into Zbrush to sculpt and Polypaint a final. From there it's back into photoshop to composite some of the renders, paint over and add some more textures. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy!!! Antman_4_15_2013

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.