Total Views


Thursday, April 4, 2013

Lamborghini Aventador

Here is some Transformer fan art that I put together for fun and practice. It's left really rough but works as a concept I think. The Lamborghini Aventador LP 700–4 is a two-door, two-seater sports car publicly unveiled by Lamborghini at the Geneva Motor Show on 28 February 2011, five months after its initial unveiling in Sant'Agata Bolognese. In keeping with Lamborghini tradition, the Aventador is named after a bull. This baby goes 0–62 mph in 2.9 seconds. Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy!!!! Transforming-Robot_Lamborghini-Aventador_3_27_2013

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.