Total Views


Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Z-brush Monsters

Here are a couple of quick blocked in beasties done in z-brush 4r5. I usually only take these so far, then carry them into photoshop for painting. I am getting more comfortable with digital sculpting though, so I may try to slowly push it further as I progress with the program. For now I am faster at painting, so I continue to concept that way. Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy!!! minotaur001 minotaur002 minotaur003 minotaur004 Devil_orc_002 Devil_orc_003 Devil_orc_004 zombie_ghoul_2_6_13_002 zombie_ghoul_2_6_13_001

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.