Total Views


Monday, February 4, 2013

Sci-Fi Paintings

Here are a couple of sci-fi environments that I have not shared yet. The first one is a play on Moses speaking to the burning bush atop the mountain of GOD in the book of Exodus in the Bible. The ships in the second piece were kitbashed together from a bunch of shapes in z-brush. it kind of looked like a steam punk style ship to me from a distance so I decided to put it in a scene. Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy!!! And-who-shall-I-say-sent-me Emerald_Industial001

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.